Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My classmate

ermmm...
i juz wan to post
my classmate's pic
my lovely class~
4Sc/5sc(2008/2009) of SMK Sri Kota
full of sweet memory
my dearest fren
SPM is around da corner
n
we r going to finish our form 5 school life
dun forget me
when 1 day we meet



















last year
4sc
a group of 21 students
tat day when we took tis pic
cheng hua n christin absent
Pn. Jamilah
our form teacher
our english teacher
kindly teacher























few months ago
everyone took da pic becoz of da school magazine
everyone change pic v each other
tat season
da most happy is Lemon Tree
earn money earn till crazy
i juz change my pic v 15 ppl
another 5 din go take photo
coz of waste money?
dono...























Yap Boon Keat
our monitor
our poor monitor
our crazy monitor
sit behind n behind of me
we always bully him
ermm....
can say tat
i always bully him xD
i call him 大头杰
becoz his head is big xD
























Cheah Kah Kit
our asst. monitor
sit in front of me
da top student in our class
da top student in our school too
i knw
berbanding dgn skl yg lain
dia tak kira apa pun
but
he is da proud of our school
it is enough ad
n a comment for da girl of XXX school:
dun think u r d best
dun look down our Kah Kit
dun laugh our result
i knw ur school better than us
i knw ur result better than us
but
we oso can get a result same v u
n
u dare to take a result same v us?
wakakakaka xD
tat day
i m HOT when Kah Kit told me
about da lc girl lc her result
\./

























Chan Mun Hong
last time we call him DiGi yellow man
coz he always follow CCK xD
he is a vry quiet person
like drawing
especially draw girl=.=
pretty girl...
sexy girl...
.....
but
watever he draw
wow~
fantastic!
(learn from ah khoo xD)





















Chew Cheng Hua
da big pig xD
always slp
at class
slp
at lab
slp too
like crazy in class too
d one who make ah khoo headache
coz of his bm
but his maths n add maths
waliao A~
i feel xia bai><




















Lai Chee Kai
sit beside of me
my dai lou xD
we call him laiche
our school dancer xD
dun laugh
da team of dancer of SMK Sri Kota
win a lot of price
gv a big clap for him
proud of school
he oso good in basketball
win a lot of price too
it is da most handsome n gentle n cool n watever la
when he ply basketball xD
























Neoh Soon Teik
da giant in our class xD
hv a big n tall body
da ketua pengawas of school
mengamalkan nilai amanah
bertanggungjawab dan keadilan xD
always carry a big stone to school
coz his bag like big stone
big big stone xD
i cant take up his bag oso
n i knw a lot of his secret
no wan tell u xD
secret......
























Tan Wei Jern
thin n tall
his action like girl=.=
but no gay
he love girl xD
study hard from now
coz spm is around
juz start now xD























Ang Bin Fong
tats me^^v
always bully ppl in da class xD
especially da big head
bully monitor is my hobby xD
da singer in da class too xD
talkactive student
always talk when
fizik
chemi
bio
maths xD
























Foo Kim Hooi
da story teller
always tell da story about ghost
want knw more about da story of ghost?
find she
xD
























Loong Sok Yee
da treasurer of 5Sc
always ask for money
like Ahlong xD
a kindly n pretty Ahlong
good in maths n add maths
same v her bf-Quah Yong Siang
da husband n wife
always get da highest mark of maths n add maths
in our class
























Ong Xiao Wei
a vry queit person
cant heard her voice too
diam diam ubi berisi
she is da ubi xD
her always get a good result























Oo Ai Teng
a beautiful girl
a pretty girl
many guys wan pikat her
but
she belongs my dai lou xD
n become my dai sou























Sindhu
d only indian in our class
but
oso a half of chinese xD
she can talk in chinese
so
dun think she is indian
n say her bad thing in chinese
she knw wat u talking about























Tan Ling Ying
a sexy girl xD
always bully her bf-Shit Chong Lim xD
open minded
can talk v any topic
but
dun make she angry
she will become a terror monster xD
























Tan Shy Ying
My best best best fren
My laopo too xD
we same class since we r form 1
me n shu hui call her Ah Tao
coz she is OLDER than us xD
juz few months oni la
ha
n me r d youngest between 3 of us xD
many ppl say tat
she look like me
me look like she
r we twin?
haha
think urself la xD
























Tang Shu Hui
My best best best fren too
my laopo too xD
dun jealous tat i hv 2 laopo xD
we same class since form 1 too
3 of us always together
talk together
walk together
laugh together
shopping together
poor shu hui
shy ying n me always bully her xD
n we ad gv her more than 10 funny nick name xD
nowan tell u xD
keep it as secret
another 5 more person :
Quah Yong Siang
Shit Chong Lim
Lee Chun Huei
Huang Boon Seng
Christin

tats all my classmate
--------------happy ending--------------
dearest fren
Spm is around da corner
Gambateh!

da most important thing is
dun forget me xD
Ah Pong
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER~

No comments: