Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

...

I dono
wat i wan to write
wat i nid to type
sry 4 my broken english

im not trying to show
juz coz of some reason

damn moody

dun ask me y
keep it secret

flashback is trying to start
i realise tat
it still hide deeper inside my heart
i still keep the blank
it not 4ever
juz nid some time
i nid to believe myself
tat i really can do it

i cnt stop myself from thinking
it damn touch in my memory
but
it will pass by time

i knw tat
i nid to 4get it

u knw wat im writing bout?
hope u duno
dun wan to let u knw
i juz nid a place
to let me put it out

it is non-human language

u hvnt fill up the blank inside my heart
wat force i waiting for?
for the disappointed?
or for the sadness?
it is simple wat i nid
izit vry difficult for u?
after the promise
it is still like a blank paper
believe is decreasing
r u hope tat?
or u r not enough of understanding me

it is pain....
but
it is normal for me

No comments: