Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

. . .

huh~
21102010
i had finish my
pa,pp,eko n maths 1
exam
its really gone




2moro
MUET reading n writing
erm...
i believe myself
i can do the best

another maths 2 to go
arh...
really crazy
nowaday
my maths is not easy like counting 1 2 3
taste the alphabet n simbol mix wit number
suffer



tired
i hv burn the midnight oil tis few day
i should get enough rest after tis


miss my dear so much
we get the free call after we had bought
DiGi easy prepaid
thx for DiGi
hoho
he simply call me when he had a little free
so i can heard his voice anytime
love


gonna to 18th
wish him healthy n happy
love u dear

No comments: