Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

something i wanna say

gonna hv a MUET listening test 2moro
my god my god
worry...
speaking test done a week ago
n i reli disappointed on myself
brain blank-ing
hope 2moro will be ok
school again
hate all of it

miss him again
he is going 18 soon
i ad hv d idea of his present
=)
hoho
gonna do something
gonna start something
hope make a surprise for him
=)
ermm...
it is time-less
exam coming soon
hope everything will be ok too
maybe i will fully buzy around tis few day
buzy on his present
buzy on my exam
huh~
ah pong arh
u can do it~!
smile=)

tat midnight
talking phone wit my dear
n scared by a BIG cockroach
yell lik hell=.=
verge to cry loudly
rush out from my room
move to my bro's room
he laugh at me badly>.<
huh~
insomnia T^T
sry for tat
i scared my dear through my scary yell=.=
after subside my tension
 he suddenly shot me
“胆小鬼!
人那么大只还怕蟑螂!”
arh....=.=
wat the false i scare cockroach>.<
ish...
but touching he scold wit his fully worry n love dearly
=)
although he feel sleepy early
but he still control his sleepiness
till i send a msg telling him
 the stupid cockroash is flying here n tere=.=
huh~
deadly love u lah weiih~
=)

alone at home
boring lah weiih~
gonna tuition later
how the hard
if i pay attention from the start to end
must control it
tuition lik burning money
huh~
mature pls
form 6 ad lah girl
when u gonna to be grow?

-time to bath
-time to face tv lonely
-time to tuition








bye yah~♥

No comments: