Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

26072010

wake up at 6.30am
bird gal msg me after i brush my teeth=.=
omg
rush-ing
this all coz of my dear
he let me slp nearly 1.00am yesterday
xD
jkjk

huh~
MUET period
presentation again
it is so luckily
i m d 1st 1=.=
teacher show her teeth again
like our doggy
the same style wit doggy=.=

dono wat BIG day of 2moro
we '5 big wood gal'   xD
run here and tere
finding someone to borrow us
their prefect's blazer and tie
finally we get it
expect that dragon=.=

after sch
choir again
my batery low
...
rush for KPA after that
haiz...
y har...?
f6 so buzy har...?

straigh jump on my bed
when i arrive home
tired la weih~~
luckily today din hv homework
huh~
i let myself to be tired and tired
bird gal,tend n me
go maths tuition fight for our numberS
i go wit baba's motor
the break is a bit not function
but i FLY myself oso
wakaka
xD
get a smile from someone
haha
finally he SEE me
xD

fight wit my naughty dear
lik little child
always lose under his 'cute'
wakakaka
xD

i think it is time for waiting dear's call
and bed
2moro
prefect nid arrive sch at 7.00am
wat the fish~~!!!

No comments: