Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

boring lah weih~~

23072010
went school for nothing
muslim went for thier .......
actually i don't know what was happened=.=
for PRE-U rendah non-muslim
we had our MUET lesson=.=
it a bit interesting for me
MUET presentation
teacher ask me why i want to be a prefect
i just told some nonsense
sorry for laugh die you all=.=
haha
xD

nothing is impossible
ah pong forgot her dinner=.=
everybody know that
ah pong cant live without eating every second
i think i am something wrong again
blanking my brain
...

crazy again during tuition
sorry for that
i am who i am
it is impossible to force me for a changing
because of any reason or any person

edmund,kit and jern shock that
i went tuition myself with my brother's motor=.=
...
they look so much worry of me=.=
urge again and again
to beware=.=
they know that i am a stupid when facing buzy road
true also what
i really scard about carsssssss
ahahaha
xD

got a sweet warning from him
at the midnight^^
awaiting
the day we meet

24072010
there are no tuition for this saturday
from Mr.Prakash
plan to charge my energy the whole day
owh~
boring

a bit moody now
just know scold my brother
as loud as i can
as fierce as i can
he like PPS-ing
when i am online-ing
and make a BIG lag-ing on my laptop
ish...
geram betui lah...

stop at 2.23pm
a bore saturday

TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: