Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

blank-ing

my brain had blank the whole day

maybe we both get tired
buzy on study
and
buzy on work
different type of buzy
maybe the same type of stress
especially my exam coming soon
a small quarrel happened last night
failed asleep
.......
i care
mood changing because of you
a little bit different in school
my girls know that

it is ok for me

dreaming again while driving
uncle tell me his history
i just keep queit and smile
my uncle is cute
keep telling me how handsome he had
when he was young
haizz...
uncle ss-ing himself
while i am driving
disturbing~!

no mood for tuition
teng said
she know that i am moody
through my writing=.=
memang teruk betui~
but yee still say nice=.=
whatever lah
i have complete my copy
that is enough

time for sleep
gonna sick
god bless me
...

No comments: