Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

nonsence

little sick yesterday
who i need to blame?
doggy lah=.=
huh~
joking lah
me very sayang doggy geh~
hor~
haha

really warm and sweet^^
thanks for bird gal message my dear
and tell him i m sick=.=
beh tong=.=
haha
dear worry the whole night
haha
he keep remember and remember me again
take care myself
drink water
go away from sun and rain=.=
haha
keep my promise
and i will bear in mind
^^

today's news...
doggy tell a long long long story
about her cute family
wakaka
i feel some jealous
i want brother>.<
to protect me
xD
haha

i eat a lot too
haiz...
it is out of my budget
T___T
i am broke now >.<
but i cant control myself
far away from food
how can?>.<
hungry always
always hungry=.=

car traning again
i try to drive as fast as i can
just oni 30km/j
=.=
because there have signboard of had laju
no syok wan
uncle keep call me cool down=.=
and shout BREAK as loud as he can=.=
what lah
30km/j only what~
uncle feel that
i am not concentrate on driving
always shout back my soul=.=
and i also realise that
i still can dream while i am driving
wth=.=
really don't know what's wrong with me

back home at 5.00pm++
jump on my bed
i wanna sleep
it is tired again
i have tuition later on
but
my eyes just looking the ceiling
thinking nonsence
huh~
tired lah man~!
but my brain reject to take a break

7.00pm++
i drive motor myself
go tuition
wakakaka
follow my freind
and follow by my father
because my mom is worry me
the first time
i drive in dangerous way
xD
weather - cool
drive motoor - cool+cool
freezing......

tomorrow
i have a chorus meeting after school
cant sleep again
...

stop here
searching for some snack
hungry now...
night night~

No comments: