Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

boring sunday

huh~
buzy yesterday~
tired too
active whole day
all my energy gone
this few day feel tired and tired
didn't get enough slp too
headache and faint
maybe i gonna to sick

i try to use english
and no short form
sorry for some sentence or spelling problem
there is a limit for my english
paiseh har~
xD

yesterday i woke up early
went to pasar with my mum
actually i just want to got my L license
and i feel a bit angry too
people wait for their L license just 3 days
how about me?
i wait for 2 weeks
nevermine
it just a small case
the most innocent is my brother
don't know XXX people change the date of my brother motor test
and didn't tell us also
waste our time
what the work they done
my mum keep complain with me
what can i do=.=
and started regret to choose that uncle
haha
it is too late
that is why no want listen to me at the early

well
finally i get my L license
i plan to go tuition myself with my brother's motor afternoon
but
my mum didn't allow
and i hv a little argue with her
i knw she is worry for my safety
but every thing we do also have the first time
nevermine
i knw it is all for my own good
just keep quite
and my dear no need to worry too

the same way
bird gal fetch me
we went out at 1pm
because that bird want to redo her spectacles
and we reach PJ near 2pm
huh~
yee n teng late then us
haha
i didn't concentrate what that king kong teach
my brain just full of 1 question
why the time pass so slow
=.=
sorry for that
king kong's lesen realy make me die
sien die!
i pay my fees after his lesen
he look at me
give me a smile
and call me "ji cha po"
wth=.=
he make me faint again
huh~

after tuition
"5 talent gal"=.=
went to dynamic buy our book
we lepak at dynamic for some minutes
and back with no book=.=
because we cant get the book that we need
unluckily
it was raining
rush back~!
owh
how romantic you can imagine=.=

we plan to bird gal's house to internet-ing
most of us miss laksa very much
so~
went to 'da bao' laksa with bird gal
although it was raining cats and dogs
haha
went back bird gal's house
after having our laksa
we ss with my webcam
haha
get shot from my laptop>.<
and happy that bird gal's mom said my very thin
wakakaka

7pm++
back to my home
try my mom's vegetarian 'bak guk teh'
realy tasty
and i still hungry
after 2 bow of laksa and a big bow of bak guk teh
it is scary?=.=

...
i feel some problem of my dear
he keep telling how much he miss me
suddenly
i feel scare
i don't know what i scare about
i miss him too
but what can we do
just telling both
the deep of miss
or the deep of love
dear tell me
he bought a new phone
asking for more of my photo
the photo of me only he has
this few day
i keep receive some sweet warning from him
that make me feel be protected
it is this is
the way he love me
haha
my dear
cute always
and always cute
xD

i stay at home the whole day
today is sunday
it should be full of activities or party
but it is quite today
everyone is tired
exam is arround the corner
study study and study
it is impossible for me
maybe i have to change my mind

what
a
boring
sunday

No comments: