Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

rush~

wait my dear
untill i fell asleep
kiss me through the phone
i am blur
it is 1.30 midnight
my pity dear
sure very tired
it damn sweet
suddenly
awake by dear
saying
good night and love you
somemore a kiss
when you are in sleep
when you are blur

i throw many question for my maths teacher today
sorry for that
it is not my problem i think
xD
i am really cant understand what he teach=.=
he like to make it difficultly
and i try to use my way to solve
conclusion is i am blur
just ABC mix with 123
a simple mix with simple
become difficult
huh~
nevermine
i like it
xD
i am worry about the exam in August
sir said that
he will pick the question from our book
make me feel happy+a bit disapointed
don't ask me why
because i didn't have the reason for why
xD
hope i can do well in the exam
which is coming soon
god bless me

rushing again
and a funny+stupid thing happened
on the way we back home
make me and bird gal laugh die
and almost fall down from motor
wakakaka
xD
i am not going to satire
but have to advise some wiseacre
don't think you are better than us
although you are older than us
and
don't try to show off
because you have nothing to show
wakakaka
xD

reach home almost 2pm
thanks bird gal send me back in the situation of
rush and rush
haha
tired and feel lazy to go for my car traning
take a break
although i am rush for time
and bath+lunch as fast as i can
mummy fetch me to taiping
it is raining
luckily didn't have cats and dogs=.=
it is dangerous drive in heavily rain
especially i am the new=.=
and first time too
xD

as my wish
that uncle i like teach me
he take me to lake garden
and i get an order
just round the lake garden
don't drive utill singapor
xD
he keep joking with me
keep talking with me too=.=
make me cant concentrate on driving
walau A
he didn't scare i drive into the lake=.=
this is the second time i drive
but the first time i drive on the big road
and facing different type of car
different type of thier driving style too=.=
really walau A
it is ok for me to drive
and the problem is
i got a bit cant control the car when make a turn
uncle say it is normal for those who first time touch the car
=.=
what lah
i touch many time before
xD
little rain during the whole journey i drive
car air-cond is cool
banyak siok ooohh~!
xD
thursday
the same time
drive again
hope i can melt with the car
xD

assignment or homework
both is same lah=.=
sikit-sikit lama jadi bukit
i think haven't untill bukit yet=.=
the main reasons ofcause is lazy
tired
and no time to do
but have time to online
xD
do this kind of thing hor
need to see my mood
wakakaka
xD

10.30pm now
dear tell me
he wanna go basketball with his friend
and ask for my permission
friend is waiting outside only ask for permission=.=
really don't know how to treat him=.=
always want me worry about him
hang out at the night
nowaday
security is out of control lah man>.<
sure come back at 12am++
and tomorrow need to work
didn't get enough sleep
and didn't save his energy
going to beat him one day i can>.<
huh~
anyway
sayang him too
haha
xD

await-ing
tomorrow

No comments: