Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

something was wrong with me

tired again
it is really busy
after starting my form6 life
huh~

wake up at 6.30am
jump up from my bed
it is late!
damn tired
don't misunderstand
i didn't watch world cup =.=
i slp early yesternight
i didn't have the crazy mood wake up at the midnight
and tention in front the tv
haha
but my brother and father crazy with it
unexpectedly my brother wake up early then me>.<
ish...

pengawas's life
pengawas's job
reach school early in the morning
time table change once a week
huh~
stand whole the time in assembly
i hate it
i cant stand properly
i want to move here and there
if not i will feel something wrong
pity me
it is hard for me to endure the end of the assembly
and and and
something happened during the assembly
scold by a 'small kid' with the perkataan "senyap lah"
when i ask bird gal something
geram betui lah>.<
what the qualification she had
dare to scold me?!
havent die before izit?!
ish...

pp period
really sien die
hate the pp teacher's voice
don't know how to describe lah
dreaming and talking
after that is MUET
i didn't have the mood to concentrate
dreaming too

i eat a lots of food this few day
fried rice,laksa,a tin of nescafe,some biscuit
this is what i eat during the short recess
itzit scary=.=
and it is still not enough for me
eat untill i broke
i need money!

there is koko again
after school
we happy that it is raining
means no need to kawad
but
the rain stop at 2pm
the time we kawad
wth>.<
i get burn under the sun
walau A
going be black soon
nevermine
just accept it
it means i am healthy
xD

3.30pm
time going home
started rain
what lah~!
god's will
so what to do
rush back home as fast as we can!
after sun burning then party with rain
welcome sick with open arm
=.=
good job~!
xD

it is really some mental problem with me
i didn't sleep
after i reach home
straigh bath and have my lunch
finally do my homework~!
i cant believe what i done=.=
haiz...
people will change geh~
don't be so shock lah
haha
xD

dear is still working
it is 11.17pm now!
worry...
i miss...
he phone me before his OT
his voice is sweet to hear
wakaka
it is clearly that i am unhappy
i finish my work early
because want to accompany him>.<
nevermine
i wait
untill he back home
miss him so much

there are 3 new students get into my class today
1 of them is CL
who is my ex-classmate
he wanna transfer to KE
haiz
nobody want stay at DB
maybe i know the reason
wakaka

back from doggy's blog
i think i know her feeling
damn pain
i try before
and i can feel the sadness inside her blog
it pick up some of my useless memory
doggy
i know what u going to say
include the code signal
wakakaka
i used it before
lalalala~
anyway
don't think too much
you will get the big disapointed
but i hope it will not come true lah
god bless you
haha

stop here
tomorrow i have a car traning after school
await
haha
bye~
night~
muackz~

No comments: