Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

UNsilent

finally
dear came into my blog
he really await for a long time
haha
how long he didn't online
i think this is better for him
haha

doggy and bird gal said
my post always cant live without my dear
[sure lah!]
=.=
and everyday almost the same thing
see untill they sien=.=
teng said
all of this because of miss
yee pula always finish all the words
conclusion is
teng and yee are better than another two>.<
they know my mind>.<
haha
just joking lah
doggy and bird don't be so care
xD

the first day
i wear the pengawas uniform
a blazer + white skirt
look??
very YENG wor
hahaha
let me ss lah=.=

start my lazy
untill the stage of
lazy touch my laptop=.=
huh~

EXAM - around the corner
EXAM - coming soon
double remind from some BIG person
2 weeks to go
i haven't prepare anything yet
i still stop on the day of orientation=.=
playing+crazying+relaxing
it is nothing feel
reminding the exam is around
huh~
what kind of form 6 student i am
someone turn my ear
or
rotan me
please.....

silent heart
silent zone
silent night
SILENT
please
i love it...

No comments: