Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

hapi hang out=)

dear working again
miss him so much
i bored at home
lepak wit my laptop
dreaming
oh~
it reli sien die la~
i wanna hang out hang out~!!!

suddenly a msg
from bird gal
"let's go GCB"
it was 2.30pm
apa lah=.=
late jor lah
but
cnt tahan tat lure
although i hv sore throat
sry lah dear
naughty again>.<
haha  xD
i wanna hang out wit my girls=)

after settle on msn
quickly bath
it was 3.00pm
huh
waiting for bird gal
3.30pm oni come my house
=.=

rush to ts
reli beh tahan liao
teng keep telling us
she hungry lik hell
hvnt eat since the morning
walau A
me too
xD

meet our ah yee
pass by station one
somebody beckon wit us
arh
kim hong arh
long time no c wor
haha
"harlo~四大才女"
the 1st he say
walau
reli gam dong lo T^T
we 4 siok till~~~
haha
we 4 famous jor wor=.=
oh yeah~
kota's gang
lov u all
muackz

McDonald~!
we r coming~!
"4 set GCB,thx"
wow
nice=)
enjoy our GCB vry much
yummy~
finally we hv our GCB
since we planning to kill it
when tv advertisement had show
it was long time ago
=.=
nvm
finally got it
haha
RM11.90 each
+tax
4 set RM50
base on nearly bankrap geh ppl
lik me
aiyo
expensive loh=.=
well~
tis is hapi when eat together
=)
sambil makan sambil ketawa
bad habit=.=
all becoz of bird gal lah
c2p n funny pattern
xD
i cnt finish my coke
>.<
so~
ah yee hlp me~
she reli a water breaker
haha
xD

shopping for nth
xD
we buy some nonsence
but cute
i lov it vry much
haha
unfortunately
i din take the pic lah><
n i saw something
look lik our 'ke ai gor gor'
hahaha
c~
so cute>.<
panda's eyes
same wit 'ke ai gor gor'
haha
xD

nearly 7.00pm
i wanna back home lah><
tat 3 girls no wan gv me bck=.=
haiyo
every sunday night
my family book jor geh
sry lah wei~
haha

rush bck~
bath
n outing again
my bro's leg duno wat happen
pain till him cnt walk
so~
go out wit papa n mama lo~
n i m the driver
wakakaka
mummy say i make her heart jump out
=.=
i knw i drive in dangerous way lah
coz lazy to stop
wakakak
xD

a hapi day
hang out wit my girls
=)





No comments: