Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

aiyoyo...

holiday
coming soon
m i going to happy?
event plan-ing.....

gonna hv a penang trip wit my girls
on the coming soon Monday
driver is my DaiLou
accompany wit bird gal geh handsome SaiLou
haha...
stay 1 night n back on Tuesday
planning to get many photo
on the beach
hoho...
awaiting~
hope we can enjoy ourself yah~
i believe that
we will hv a nice n wonderful trip
=)

actually...
some unhappy thing was happened
i keep it myself
n choose to make it secret
huh...
sometime
keeping something is better than hang it out
keep inside my heart
juz let it stroy my organ
nvm
harm a person is better than two
let me go....
lalalala~

wow~
result come out jor
i laugh when i c my kedudukan
17/21
ahahaha
neary the last
wuiseh~
i think it is the 1st time in my study life=.=
nvm
everything hv their 1st time geh
xD
scold by doggy
"result like tis oso can laugh arh?"
y not??
ahahaha
it is not surprice lah~
i knw tat i will get like tis in the early
nth special man~~
xD

well..
i knw
i hv to add oil lah~
dun ply ply wit form 6
=.=

ah pong xiao xiao geh
dun c her result lik tat lo
1 day
u will surprice n cnt believe in
wat u c~!!
ahahahhahaha

comfort myself=.=
ss myself=.=
cannot meh>.<

should be more confident
i think....
i can do it~!
xD

No comments: