Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

its going to start...

2 more days to go
say gdbye to my crazy life?
oh no!
its not means
i cnt ply anymore
juz hv to get more concentrated on my study

juz now
i get a warning
from my mom
............
"form6 jor
dun ply ply liao
u better dun go out anymore
except for ur tuition"
wat the hell!
it is impossible for me
T______T

"dai gor lui la~
u shang xeng la~
u khan lek d dok xu~"
tis few words
tis few sentences
i heard a thousand time
from different ppl

haizz
starting feel scare
form6 is not easy to go
i nid to get hardworking
im going to start the same life
fill wit book s
fill wit homework s
fill wit tuition s
fill wit exam s
actually
i hate all of tis
wat i want?
it is not important anymore

well
anyway
i nid to face it
i nid to accept
i think
i hv to change my mind
study will be fun

but....
face wit my poor bm
n my broken eng
i feel shame
now im 17++
[coz hvnt birthday yet~xD]
but i cant speak well in my bm n eng
T_____T
arhhhhhhh...
im really dream of it
there is one day...
i can speak smoothly
wit my PRO eng
wakakka
there is not POOR anymore
although i hate bm vry vry much
but i hope to speak well too
erm...
dun ask for my spm result=.=
it is fake xD
jkjk=.=
all my result base on my luck
although both of it i get B
when u look onto my essay n karangan
u will knw it
wtf!
like kindergarten write's!
arhhhhhhhhh....
hlp me
i nid to improve my eng 1st
hahaha
always scold by Jern=.=
scold my broken pasar eng
always + 'lah,arh,mah,leh,loh...' to end my sentence
ahahahaha
sry LOH=.=
me stupid MAH=.=
xD

well~
im not to show off
juz a simple simple reason
i syok to use my broken eng
xD
ahahahaha
coz lazy to type chinese=.=
like tis oso nid to be lazy?
coz there is something wrong of my laptop la>.<
ish....

huh~
road r dead after midnight
juz back from ts
wit my family
its rain again
finally i can feel the cold
"rain,rain
go away
come a little another day~"
my bro teach geh
i like to sing when it was rain
but now
pls dun stop the rain!
get more heavily pls~
it is comfort to slp

lalalalalala~
going to slp now
gdnite d earth
gdnite d world
gdnite my dear
sweet dream
muackz~

No comments: