Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory ; Appreciate what u have
A secret , A place , A simple girl , writing all about her ; Smile or Tears

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

my lovely YEE

finally...
yesterday
ah yee was create a blog by herself
fuyoo~
clever wor~
haha
tat day somemore say with me duno hw to create=.=

i juz come bck from her blog
tats y tis post i try to use eng
coz she write eng
n i wan to follow her
coz i wan write bout her
its lazy for me to type chinese too
wakakaka
xD

i realise tat
ah yee reli a super terrible horrible n vegetable cute gal
xD
not only her face,her style,her talk
her write oso
haha
i cant stop laughing
when i c her blog=.=
im reli enjoy
xD
n i nid to say
so cute lah~~~
haha~xD

ya~
juz lik wat ah yee said
yesterday geh tt
i never listen n never put attention
i juz dream~~~
hoho
ah yee knw wat i m thinking bout
xD
n thx ah yee geh teaching
haha
face on my maths i reli wanna cry
T___T

n nid to say congratulations
to my lovely yee~xD
she pass her car test
n get her car lesen
wohooo~
fetch me !!!
but i dun wan be the 1st passenger
coz got a little bit scare~xD
juz little little bit nia~xD
n now~
is my turn to face the test
T___T
its long story yet la
xD
2moro
I hv the L listening wit edmund
hoho
not longer
driver is increasing
xD
is tat DANGEROUS~~~~
DANGEROUS~~~
im saying edmund
not me~xD

wuhuu~
awaiting
sunday will be a sunny day
our dating~xD
bird gal ,my teng n lovely yee
dun forget our promise yah~
c u all soon~
shopping shopping shopping
i m coming~
xD

pasai of yee transfer sch
she get DB wor
wakaka
bird gal,my teng,lovely yee
we r be destined
we hv to study 2gether
ply 2gether
laugh 2gether
eat 2gether
live 2gether too
hoho~
sok yee arh~
i tell u har~
if u dare to transfer again to KE
i turn ur head down
not only me
bird gal n teng too
wakaka
xD
i think i nid to sing~
"当我们同在一起~
在一起~
在一起~
当我们同在一起~
齐快乐无比~"
nice?
haha
xD

well~
tats all~
ah yee
gambateh on ur blog lah~
haha
im always support u d
any problem
tell ah pong
i settle it for u
i will done my promise to protect u~
xD
wakakaka

No comments: